Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and Damned is the first of two expansion packs were developed for the episodic The Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC versions of Grand Theft Auto IV, developed by Rockstar North. It was first released for Xbox 360 on February 17, 2009 and will be released on the PlayStation 3 and Microsoft Windows on March 30, 2010 (I think gamers happy because Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and Damned will release for pc ^ _ ^). This is the third expansion pack the game in the series Grand Theft Auto (the first since Grand Theft Auto: London, 1961, was released in 1999), and twelfth overall release.
Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and the Damned has a new protagonist Johnny Klebitz, who is a member of the Liberty City The Lost biker gang, a gang that often appear along the way the mission of Grand Theft Auto IV. And Houser, vice president of creative development at Rockstar Games, claims the episode will show the "other side of Liberty City". Jeronimo Barrera, Vice President of Product Development for Rockstar Games, said that the episode is an experiment because they do not believe that there are enough users with access to online content on the Xbox 360.Take-Two Interactive's Chief Financial Officer, Lainie Goldstein revealed that Microsoft paid a total of $ 50 million for the first two episodes.
A combination of stand-alone disc package titled Grand Theft Auto: Episodes From Liberty City, which does not require the original Grand Theft Auto IV game to be played, was released and contained both the Lost and Damned and the Grand Theft Auto: The Ballad of Tony Gay.
Perhaps the biggest new feature in The Lost and Damned is the availability of mid-mission checkpoints. Players, so to avoid repeated trips to specific locations in order to trigger the mission to fail again - which is often criticized aspect of Grand Theft Auto series ^ _ ^. However, The Lost and Damned expansion does not add this functionality to the main game. Checkpoints are only available to retry the mission after a previously failed - will be the starting point of the mission the mission starts from zero.
The Lost and Damned features gameplay similar to the Grand Theft Auto IV. Additions to the game including new weapons, such as grenade launchers, Automatic Pistol, half of the cue stick and a pipe bomb, and sawn-off and automatic rifles and new vehicles, such as Johnny's custom-made motorcycles. However, how to handle the vehicles are less intelligent than the way he handles every motorcycle. Players can call some of the missing members to provide assistance. Terry, for instance, will go to a location near Johnny and sell weapons and armor, while Clay was able to give the bike of choice of players to him directly. Oh yes ... Grand Theft Auto: The Lost and Damned Having geng.meskipun intension is a war that is the same as Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, but Grand Theft Auto: The Lost and Damned More Beda Gamplaynya ^ _ ^. Once the player has completed a certain number of them, the weapons spawned both within the club and / or safehouse depending on how far the player has progressed in the story, and every next 10 to 50 gang war, a new weapon will lay eggs, Wah .... Interesting Bkan ?????.
In an interview with the president that he claims Rockstar North Rockstar Lost and damned will have a third of the number of missions as the Grand Theft Auto IV, put the length is about 10-15 hours, depending on how the players focused on the storyline.
* Witness Protection - One team is a biker gang is missing and they must try to eliminate a bus carrying Noose witnesses while other teams are trying to protect the bus like this to give the witnesses the police stations around Liberty City.
* Race - Racing the cyclist with a bat and hit one another, similar to the video game Road Rash.
* Lone Wolf Biker - Free for all modes of the style in which a player is Lone Wolf and all the other players have to chase and kill a player to be a Lone Wolf. At the end of the game, anyone Lone Wolf for a very long time, wins.
* Has the City - Try to control the city section by section, based on the San Andreas' gang war.
* Business Club - Like the original Mafia mode in GTA IV, but with a total of 8 players rode together as a gang. Players receive a call from Angus that tells you to perform certain tasks for The Lost.
* Chopper vs Chopper - Helicopter vs. bicycle. Cyclists attempting to pass through checkpoints while helicopters tried to stop a motorist.
Well ..... now just waiting patiently for the arrival of Grand Theft Auto: The Lost and the Damned will release.